Nice to see you .I just got out of school for the day. At school we had a gold rush day for 4Th grade. I got more than 100 pieces of fake gold, which I used some to purchase some candy at the Gold Rush Store in my class. On Friday we're taking my brother's girlfriend Desiree to California Great America.
I want to thank my Dena and Uncle Rodger for getting us tickets to go to Walt Disney World in July. I also want to say thank you to my Aunt Jayme for making this blog for me.
Well that's all for now. I will post again soon.
Brandon
15 years ago




4 comments:
Hey Brandon,
You are so very welcome for doing your blog. I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures. I love you bunches
Aunt Jayme
I am so happy to hear from you. It will be great to hear about what is happening in your life and what is happening in California. Can't wait to see you at disney World. Wait until you see the place we are staying at and I can't wait to see the expression on your face when we go to Disney World. It is big. Everyone of the parts of Disneyland is it's own park. So there are all these parks that we will be going to.
Love you and miss you
Dena
hey Brando how was school today. I like your Avatar - it looks just like you - cute!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess my post are long because I have a lot to say. Life here in Tennessee is not boring. Right now we are having a severe thunderstorm The trees are blowing, the rain is coming down hard and it sounds like bombs going off outside. We are on weather alert once again.
Love you Dena
Okay Brando.
It has been two weeks since you blogged. I keep checking it - but no news. Hope to hear from you soon. I am counting on you to let me know what is happening in California since Mom and Brent don't blog.
Love Dena
Post a Comment